POLE ADDICTION IS BACK! With all this Unleashed hype we want to keep the 'ball rolling' with Pole Addiction. We want to give every student the opportunity to perform and 'get the feel' of what it's like to compete in a pole dance competition; it's a great experience and it will boost your confidence and pole dance competition skills to enter Unleashed in 2019. Each competition will be held your local Pole Divas studio and you will be judged by your very own Pole Divas instructors. What better way to experience #complife than to experience the journey at your second home, where you feel most comfortable.
The process is simple, you register YOU ARE IN! See below for more details...
ADVANCED - A1 & A2 students
ELITE - A3 & Elite students
GROUPS - up to 4 students per group
DATES & TIMES
~ Richmond & Hampton - Saturday 4th August
~ Moonee Ponds - Sunday 5th August
~ Mornington - Friday 10th August
~ Prahran - Saturday 11th August
~ Caroline Springs - Sunday 12th August
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• This is an Amateur level Social Competition Amateur
• Current Term 4, 8 week course students only at the location they want to compete in. Students can compete in more than one Pole Addiction if they are in courses at both locations.
• Unleashed winners are not eligible. Winners may be asked to Guest Perform! Winners are everyone who got a sashie at Unleashed except Best Costume
• Desk Divas can enter Pole Addiction but not at their home studio
• Instructors (from any studio) are not eligible
SASHES TO BE WON
• First place winner for each division
• Sexy Minx - Sexiest Performer
• Dare Devil - Best Trickster
• Drama Queen - Best Character Portrayal
• Show Pony - Best Overall Presentation
• All FIRST place winners will win 50% off any full price 8 week course at their local studio, valid for Term 5
• All other specialty award winners will win 1x workshop at their local studio, valid for Term 5
• All winners will receive prize packs which will include items generously donated by local businesses
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click here to download your registration form. Complete and email to your local studio. You will be emailed a confirmation back. Emails below:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay your registration fee of $10 to your local studio
3. Once they have submitted your registration form and made payment then YOU ARE IN - please note Moonee Ponds will cap their competitors at 40, so first in best dressed!
Registration forms will be available from Saturday 30th June via a link above. Studios will not accept forms before this date. Registrations will close Wednesday 25th July.
CLICK HERE FOR JUDGING CRITERIA
Shoes are optional - boots are allowed. No nudity or partial nudity is permitted. No G-strings are permitted. Clothing may be removed during the performance if the minimum costume requirement is maintained. Points will be deducted on the night if you do not follow the costume requirements.
• Groups can have up to 4 students with whatever configuration you like using 2 poles! Moonee Ponds groups are restricted to 2 students on a pole at one time
• Beginners & Intermediate --> 2.5 minutes
• Advanced, Elite & Groups --> 3 minutes
• Please note that DRY HANDS is the only grip allowed to be used during Pole Addiction. Tite Grip or Dew Point can be used and only applied to your body.
• Finalists will be announced on Friday 27th July via your local studio Facebook page.
• Tickets will go on sale Saturday 30th June. They will cost $15 and will be available at reception. There will be a limited amount of tickets so please speak with your Desk Divas securing a ticket.
For further information please speak with your lovely Desk Divas or email email@example.com
xx Happy Training!